1. BABY LIPS DR. RESCUE- I get chapped lips really easily, and all the coconut oil in the world can't fix it. This chapstick saves my life every time. For a few bucks and you can pick it up here.
2. THEY'RE REAL MASCARA BY BENEFIT- I know I'm kind of late to the party on this one, but I had previously tried a sample of this mascara and I hated it. I don't know if they've changed their formula or anything else but let me tell you I got a full sized version of they're real in a black friday deal and I don't think I will ever buy a different high end mascara. It lengthens, adds volume, and doesn't transfer throughout the day which is something I have had a problem with. You can get it here.
3. MORPHE 35N PALETTE- If you are just starting out on your makeup journey or are looking for a good quality palette to beef up your makeup arsenal look no further. This palette is full of gorgeous wearable colors that are great quality and is affordable. This palette is all matte and each pan has a good amount of product. the packaging isn't very pretty but for the cost it is easily looked over. Get yours here.
4.NYX HD CONCEALER- If you've never tried this concealer you need to stop everything you're doing and try it, right now. It's literally life changing and also incredibly affordable. Find it here.
5.CANDIED APPLE 2 IN 1 CHEEK AND LIP STAIN BY TRIFLE COSMETICS- This has been my go to blush this year. It is the most gorgeous color and blends like a dream. As if it weren't all ready holy grail worthy it also stays on through anything. Another bonus is this brand is seriously the cutest thing ever, if you haven't checked them out yet you really need to right now click here. But finish reading this post first. ;)
6. ULTRA REPAIR CREAM BY FIRST AID BEAUTY- This is the best moisturizer I have and will ever use; I'm seriously so in love. It has rescued my very dry skin and a 2 ounce bottle lasts me about six months. If you have dry skin anywhere at all you need this in your life. Get moisturized here.
7. NYX CONTOUR PALETTE- If you are conturing on a budget, this is the palette for you. It is a bit pricey for drug store but is totally worth every penny. It goes on sale at Ulta every so often, but it wont disappoint even you purchase full price. Find it here.
8. L'OREAL INFALLIABLE LIQUID EYELINER- This product will always be my drugstore ride or die liner. It is gorgeous and has amazing staying power. It is comparable to the stilla stay all day liner which retails for twice as much. Get yours here.
9.LIP PARFAIT IN GUILTY PUG BY TRIFLE COSMETICS- I am obsessed with this lippy. It is such a fun color that is totally wearable. When I first recieved it I thought it would be a dime a dozen mauve lipstick but it really is quite unique. While it is a mauve it also has lovely orange undertones that make it super beautiful and a color I find myself reaching for often. Find lucious lips here.
Comment below your favorites from this year. Is there anything I missed? Follow me on instagram @eyelashesandcurls and like my facebook page! Thanks for reading,
And may the wings of you eyeliner always be even,